Finally, the joyous dancing tube man -- who's been featured everywhere from Ricky Martin's stage to Broad City -- is available in a tiny, desk-friendly size.
This box includes:
- An 18-inch waving tube man with fan in base to make him dance, wiggle, and shake just like the real thing (batteries not included)
- A 32-page mini book exploring the larger than life (and utterly surprising!) origins of everyone's favorite flailing arm man
PLEASE NOTE: This product can be powered by a 9-volt battery or by a specific AC adapter. (Battery nor AC adapter included with purchase.) Please read and follow the instructions included in the box to ensure optimal performance.
If using a battery:
- A rechargable Ni-MH battery is recommended for best performance and is a more cost-effective alternative to a common Alkaline (single-use) battery.
- If using an Alkaline battery, it must be NEW and preferably a PREMIUM brand.
- DO NOT use a Carbon-Zinc battery (often labeled "Heavy-Duty"). This type of battery cannot produce enough power to operate the motor.
- To get the most life out of the battery, use in intervals no greater than 5 to 10 minutes. Operating in this manner will yield approximately 45 minutes of use.
- If your tube guy begins to get stuck in a downward position, it is time to replace the battery or recharge if using a rechargeable battery.
If using an AC adapter, it must follow the below specifications:
- Input: AC 100-240V (50-60 Hz)
- Output: DC 9V (1A or 2A)